I don’t know why I didn’t this of this recipe sooner, but this has got to be the easiest recipe to make, and your kids may devour it like my little ones.
1-2 cups of rice (maybe more if you are cooking for a large group.)
1 package of Sushi Nori
cooked sticky white rice (small to medium round grain rice)
salt and pepper (for a little flavor)
1 small package of imitation crab meat
1 bottle of soy sauce
1 tube of wasabi
1. Cook 1-2 cups of rice, depending on the number of people eating dinner.
2. Cut carrot(s), cucumber(s) into match sticks.
3. Cook eggs with a little salt, pepper, minced garlic (even a little milk to make it a bit fluffy) into a flat pancake. Cut into match stick pieces like the carrot and cucumber.
4. Slice avocado and imitation crab meat.
5. Cut sushi nori into small to medium squares or triangles.
6. Set aside rice, carrots, cucumbers, eggs, avocado, imitation crabmeat, and sushi nori pieces onto your table.
7. Let your guests or family make their own California rolls like they would if they were eating tacos for dinner.
8. Place tiny bowls for your guests to add their preferred amount of soy sauce and wasabi to dip their rolls.
You can serve miso soup in addition to the California rolls to make your meal complete. If you try the recipe, please share in in the comments section below! Enjoy!